- Only those abstracts submitted via internet will be accepted.
- Abstract format will be: Times New Roman size 10, single spaced.
- The abstract will contain the following information: Project objectives, material and methods used, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts may be submitted in Spanish or English.
- Tables, figures or references will not be included in the abstract.
- FACSÍMILES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- The first author’s CV must be submitted along with the application form.
- Authors must strictly adhere to these standards. Otherwise, the abstracts will not be accepted.
Abstract Evaluation and Poster Presentation
Only original work not presented at other congresses will be submitted.
Works related to the subjects contemplated at the congress will have priority. The Committee reserves the right to reduce the number of abstracts accepted by each author or work group based on exposition possibilities.
Those communications whose first author or a member of the work group is registered in the Congress will be accepted. The registration price for all Poster participants is 30 €.
Those abstracts received will be selected by the Evaluating Scientific Committee for its acceptance.
Poster measurements will not exceed 90 cm wide x 170 cm high. Prepare a headline 15 cm high in which the title, authors and affiliations will be included, in letters no less than 2.5 cm tall. As for the typography: avoid abbreviations, acronyms and technical terms. Use the same type of font throughout the poster.
The person responsible for the poster should send it in the following format:
- 300 dpi
- In printing quality
The posters will be projected during the conference. The file in the specified format must be sent to email@example.com no later than April 14th, 2016.
The Scientific Evaluation Committee will award the first prize of 150€ to the best poster, and second and third place two grants to cover the registration fees of one of the authors.
The winners will be notified on April 6th, 2016.