MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURAL, FOOD AND FORESTRY POLICIES – via XX septembre, 20 Roma
– Cabinet of the Minister – Legislative Office
Coordinator of the European sector
– Monitoring and coordination of MIPAAF’s activities of European significance including dialogue with the competent services of the European Commission on issues relating to EU Pilot cases, and infringement procedures.
– Legal coordination of issues relating to food labeling and defense of Made in Italy,.
– Legal coordination activities regarding infringement procedures and relations with the Department for European policies of the Presidency of the Council.
– Coordination activities regarding the EU PILOT cases and support to the Departments at the meetings at the Presidency of the Council, as well as the drafting of defense documents.
– Coordination activities regarding the notifications of technical rules and responsible for relations with the Notification Authority ;
– Care of drafting and the process of government acts implementing European legislation and support to the Departments Offices in coordination meetings at the Prime Minister’s Office;
– expert in European legislation on food labeling.
Head of the Evaluation Unit of EU Acts.
– Coordination and support in the drafting of annual reports to Parliament on Italy’s participation in the formation and implementation of European Union legislation and policies.
– – Coordination and management of relations with the Department for European policies of the Presidency of the Council in this regard.
_ support to the CTV manager for CIAE meetings;
– Member of the Steering and Guarantee Committee of Accredia representing the Ministry of Agricultural Policies.
– Member of the working group on FOP labeling within the agri-food table;
– Member of the Technical Table on Nutritional Safety (TASIN)
1998 – 2002
Profession of lawyer dealing with international law contracts – opinions and acts in the field of industrial law – trademark protection – company law – deeds and opinions for foreign and Italian companies – opinions on matters of Community law.